JP Law Firm has been acting on behalf in various lawsuits and providing advice in the areas of individual and collective labor relationships. Based on extensive experience, JP provides solutions that are most helpful to customers.
- Labor Injunction Case: In consideration problems that remedy for violation of private right has, including complexity, lack of speed and high cost, we conduct legal task for injunction including wage payment and business obstruction, on behalf of workers or users.
- Wage case: carry out a lawsuit on behalf of workers or users in matters of wage disputes, including average wage, severance pay, bonuses and other legal allowance.
- Case related to dismissal:Filing of an injunction and a lawsuit on behalf of workers or users about a dispute about the justification and procedural legality of the dismissal.
- Administrative litigation: Acting on behalf of workers or users in cases of request for remedy of unfair dismissal, etc, and carrying out a follow-up administrative suit. Conducting a claim for accident compensation against the Korea Workers' Compensation and Welfare Service.
- Case related to labor collective agreement: injunction and litigation on collective bargaining right (the right to subcontractor, simplification of bargaining windows), interpretation disputes of labor collective agreements, disputes concerning application of labor collective agreements to non-union members, and disputes concerning succession of business transfers between labor collective agreements.
- Case related to Industrial action: Responding to civil and criminal disputes following an industrial action, carrying out damages claims on the users side, carrying out responding a lawsuit on the workers' side, carrying out criminal prosecutions and attorneys' defense about obstruction of work, and carrying out an injunction, litigation and request for remedy against disciplinary action by user.
- Cases related to unfair labor practices: Conducts or defend about criminal charges related to unfair labor practices of user including disadvantageous treatment, yellow dog contract, collective bargaining rejection, governance intervention, and support for operating expenses.
- consultation on working conditions: consultation on the systematic interpretation of internal labor rules and collective agreements, advice on the process of changing internal labor rules, and advise about signing, effectiveness, and effectiveness of collective agreements.
- Consultation according to corporate restructuring: Advice on succession of labor relation, working conditions (internal labor rules/ collective agreements), and labor union due to mergers, division of the company, transfer of operations and assets, . Advice on dispute according to restructuring of workforce, voluntary retirement, normal dismissal, and layoffs.
- Advice on temporary workers: Consultation on the use of temporary workers, the prevention of discrimination, use of dispatched workers, and the use of short-term workers.